The Best Companions

Friday, April 30, 2010 1 comments


It has been ages that I thought of my-own blog. After countless trials here I am with “The Envisioned Nonentity” wondering what to write. Mental stagnation at moderate measures let me see my less dynamic desktop and the above photo which serves as my gratuitous wallpaper for eons.

Clicked by my cousin, my only Ikka, from the picturesque land of Gavi, it always evokes my memories of those dear ones who filled my dreary days full of bliss. Also those unsaid adieus and the blues. But as the solitude gets brewed a Good Samaritan with a lantern has always popped up; to be my best companion of the moment. The seasons should change and the river has to flow. This solitary girl should always keep a smile.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Envisioned Nonentity | TNB