The Forgotten Story of a Kiss

Sunday, March 3, 2013 0 comments

He loved me. Deep from his heart. May be no other man going to love me so much.

He was the man who taught me to pray. A man of child's innocence. His influence has helped me out of many tough times in life. And this attitude he gifted, I want to treasure it.

This is a story I had forcefully pushed out of my memory. But the bits I remember does not hurt any more. I was facing some troubles in my career. That's why he took me to Vettucaud Church. His usual "consoling" jokes. The joyful laughter. He did ask me. And I did agree. The First Kiss of both of us. His God's Play. That was the moment we both realized I didn't love him.

I had to hurt him. I was hurt myself. I redoubled it linking to my morality. The values. Unreasonable pain for months! His God's Play.

Wherever he is, I wish him a great life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 The Envisioned Nonentity | TNB